- In year 2000, we had started import and export of various items, Real Estate Business and Mining.
- In the year 2007 Mr. Vishnu Prakash Goenka laid the foundation of first company of Pashupati Group, Pashupati Laminators (P) Ltd. with the manufacturing of woven fabrics, tarpaulin and bags etc.
- Pashupati Polytex (P) Ltd. was established in year 2009 as a manufacturing facility for Recycled Polyester Staple Fiber.
- Shree Ram Polymers was started in year 2012 for manufacturing of PET master batches.
- In year 2014 the group diversified into yarn manufacturing and started SRM Spinners Ltd, a spinning unit with capacity of 12,000 spindles.
- In year 2016 Pashupati Extrusions (P) Ltd. was established for manufacturing of PET Chips.
- In 2018, new company in the name of Kundana TechnoTex Pvt. Ltd is incorporated for manufacturing of Recycled Polyester Staple Fiber of all kind to Cater the market of South India and exports. In first phase, a PSF unit shall be commissioned with an investment of Rs. 300 crores and in second phase, a spinning, knitting & dyeing unit shall be commissioned with an investment of Rs. 250 crores.
Mr. Vishnu Prakash Goenka from North India's leading Goenka group is also involved in distributorship of many renowned brands of India. He also has business entities in real estate in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Today Pashupati is a leading name in Recycled Polyester fiber and woven fabrics in India. With robust manufacturing and quality control procedures, Pashupati is one of the fastest growing group in this field in India.
Today, Pashupati has a strong work force of workers, technicians, supervisors, engineers and senior managerial personnel.
From one landmark to other, Pashupati's journey of achievements continue...