Kundana Technotex Pvt Ltd.
Pashupati Group has different manufacturing units across Uttarakhand and Rajasthan setup in last 10 years and running successfully.
These units manufacture Recycled Polyester Staple Fibre, Woven Fabrics, Yarn, Master Batches and PET Chips . The group is planning to setup a new unit in newly formed state of Telangana which is attracting giants like Johnson & Johnson, Xiaomi, Apple, Celkon and Micromax etc., to setup their units with ease of business. The group aim to enter market across South India with this upcoming plant.
The proposed unit has been eyed with opportunities in terms of locational advantages, ease of Raw material, Commercial and human advantages and attractive policies & subsidies as described next.
- The location of the project will have advantage of nearby sea ports of Chennai, Kakinada, Machilipatnam,
Visakhapatnam and Ennore and ICD's at Hyderabad, Anarpati & Guntur. The advantages of metro city of Hyderabad and its world class airport at a near distance of 40 km from site is a huge plus.
- The opportunity of South Indian Markets and exports to other countries can be seen easily to sale off the finished products.
- The geographical advantage of availability of raw materials like Cotton and PET Scrap in rich quantity in nearby area is a very positive reason to setup plant here.
- Absence of any of the big player in this Industry in nearby region will also provide an edge to the company to survive and achieve ROI faster.
- Another plus are the availability of Manpower and Industrial atmosphere in the State which smoother the functioning of the unit's day to day operations.
- The Group has entered in an MOU with the Govt. of Telangana and has taken a customized industrial package to setup a mega project which are very crucial.
With above advantages and benefits, the Pashupati Group is proposing to setup a plant in Telangana with following product range and capacities to start with:
Plant of RPSF for 140 TPD to manufacture:
- Solid Fibre : Off white, Black, white and Many colour shades
- Hollow Fibre : Siliconized and Non-Siliconized
- Hollow Conjugated Fibre : Siliconized and Non-Siliconized