About Kundana Technotex
The proposed unit has been eyed with opportunities in terms of locational advantages, ease of Raw material, Commercial and human advantages and attractive policies & subsidies as described next.
- The location of the project will have advantage of nearby sea ports of Chennai, Kakinada, Machilipatnam,
Visakhapatnam and Ennore and ICD's at Hyderabad, Anarpati & Guntur. The advantages of metro city of Hyderabad and its world class airport at a near distance of 40 km from site is a huge plus.
- The opportunity of South Indian Markets and exports to other countries can be seen easily to sale off the finished products.
- The geographical advantage of availability of raw materials like Cotton and PET Scrap in rich quantity in nearby area is a very positive reason to setup plant here.
- Absence of any of the big player in this Industry in nearby region will also provide an edge to the company to survive and achieve ROI faster.
- Another plus are the availability of Manpower and Industrial atmosphere in the State which smoother the functioning of the unit's day to day operations.
- The Group has entered in an MOU with the Govt. of Telangana and has taken a customized industrial package to setup a mega project which are very crucial.
With above advantages and benefits, the Pashupati Group is proposing to setup a plant in Telangana with following product range and capacities to start with:
Plant of RPSF for 140 TPD to manufacture:
- Solid Fibre : Off white, Black, white and Many colour shades
- Hollow Fibre : Siliconized and Non-Siliconized
- Hollow Conjugated Fibre : Siliconized and Non-Siliconized